Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wednesday 1/19/11

I had class like always, except today is my busiest day of the week. I have class starting at 9am and continuing until 2pm. Then, I have class again from 6pm to 7pm. I really hate that four hour break I have in between my class. It seems like I can't get anything done in that time period. It's supposed to be a time to relax, but how can I knowing that I have another class in four hours? I'd much rather have the class right after my 2pm one, but that's not possible since it's only taught at 6pm.

I didn't no "nothing" during those four hours. Instead of going to the gym at 8pm (like I've been doing this week), I went at 3:40. I did some little bullshit exercises while I waited for the treadmills to be free. Yesterday I only ran for fifteen minutes total, and maybe 50% of that was running (the rest was walking). Today, however, I managed to run at 6.5 mph for fifteen minutes without stopping, walked for two minutes following that, and then sprinted for forty seconds. 

I'm aiming for 16-17 minutes running non-stop tomorrow. I'm kind of pissed that I can no longer run for an hour straight, but I'll get there soon.

1 comment:

  1. nice brah
    check out my new 4runner blog

    http://toyota4runner5thgen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete